Sunday 17 August 2014

Upcoming Superhero movies ( Marvel , DC , Fox and Sony )

Whats up people , here I have the schedule of the upcoming Super Hero movies :




As far as Marvel's lineup is concerned , I 'm eagerly waiting for The Avengers : The age of Ultron . Fox is planning a reboot of Fantastic four franchise and also bringing the installment in the X-Men franchise called Age of Apocalypse . I'm also excited about The Sinister Six  . Unfortunately for me and millions of other DC universe fans , we can see that DC lineup isn't as strong as that of Marvel's . However, I 'm very optimistic about Batman vs Superman : Dawn of Justice . It is also being speculated that Wonder Woman will have a  cameo in the movie . Rumor has it that Jesse Eisenberg  will be portraying the role of Superman's arch nemesis Lex Luthor . I am hoping that there will be atleast one more super villain , though nothing as been confirmed . Who do you think will be the other villain in the movie ?  Leave a comment .

1 comment: